favorite geocoin

tsnyder88

I have two favorite coins in my collection and please don't ask me to choose which one is my absolute favorite becasue I can't do it...

My two favorite coins are my Lump Of Coal Earth Turtle coin and my Copper AE version of DaFunkyFrogs personal coin. Besides both being beautiful coins, the DaFunkyFrogs coin is one of my favorites because I made a fantastic trade with Bruce & Tammy and we both got awesome coins out of it. The Lump Of Coal ET is also my favorite because I won that one from TSun and it is one awesome looking coin!!!

locturtle.JPG

Lump Of Coal Earth Turtle!!!

DaFunkyFrogsAECopper.jpg

DaFunkyFrogs Copper AE!!!

Edited by JohnMac56

What a tough question! Every coin I own has a story, or was a gift, or was purchased because of its beauty, but if I could only keep one coin it would have to be my little glow-in-the-dark green starfish coin. It was the first coin I bought just for ME, and not as a gift or a FTF prize, and it was the first ebay purchase I ever made (I won?? I won! OMG I won!!!), and even now whenever I see its cute little face I smile. Sometimes I take it out just to make it glow in the dark, and yes, I'm way too old to admit that :laughing:.

Well I agree! That is a very difficult question!

Every coin in my collection is unique for me!Every coin has its own story, why it was minted, how it came in my hands, why, who sended it to me....

I have a sample, an eror coin, A similar coin tot he one I found in my first normal size cache, some beautiful mystery coins... all are my favorites!

BUT.... the first place in my favorites is the coin I fall in love with, the coin that made me a geocacher! I am talking about "the first Greek geocoin 2007"!

I am a coin and banknote collector! I am trying to collect cheap notes mostly from all over the world, and some silver coins! Of course, I am trying to collect the Greek coins!

One day, while I was searching I saw a strange but beautiful coin or medal! It was colored....it was amazing!!! On it I was reading ...geocoin... trackable at geocaching.com... What was that??? I had no idea! I loved the coin and I just wanted to have one! I started searching and.... here I am! I became a geocacher!

The coin I have, my favorite is a special coin! Geocoinshop.de, had these coins in 4 different metal varietes, Antique Gold, antique silver, antique copper and black nickel, but I have the original coin made only for the greek geocachers! It is the shiny silver one!

I do not know why this variety is not well known, but exists! I think only 50 or less were made!

I just love this coin!!!