Are There Any Yellow or White Jeeps left?

The Inkwell

I'm checking your area. Of course I have to first identify if they should be marked as missing. ;)

There appears to be a yjtb in The Welland Arms. It was dropped in Nov and there's no definite log it was taken or reported missing.

Well that's it for caches within 45 miles of Sanborn.

I've submitted to have the missing white and yellow jeeps removed.

Edited by BlueDeuce

I haven't seen one in years, but it is a big world. My thread on Jeep TB attrition has been following the reducing number of moving Jeep travel bugs. My latest numbers are from August, based on those numbers:

9%, or 355 of the 5000 Yellow Jeeps are still moving. (defined as moved in the last 90 days)

14% or 620 of the 5000 White Jeeps are still moving.

Of course, moving could mean someone just dropping and picking up the Jeep from a cache periodically and keeping the bug.

Blue Deuce, now could you please scan the area for the red and green jeeps? JUST KIDDING!!! :DB):D

I'll be able to mark those you sent me missing later on, after work.

You know, this would be a heck of a lot easier if gc.com could run a query for jeeps in active caches that haven't been logged in over a year. :lol:

has anyone come across Yellow or White Jeep TBs lately? We still find green and red on a semi-regular basis, but we haven't seen yellow or white in years.

I dropped off White Jeep "Faith" on Glens911's green jeep's windshield where I discovered his TB (on his jeep). I gave it to Glens911 a token of my appreciation for having his jeep parked there. I emailed him to claim/grab his "Faith" White Jeep but haven't heard his reply or claimed his White Jeep. :)

- Cindy of GeoMallards

has anyone come across Yellow or White Jeep TBs lately? We still find green and red on a semi-regular basis, but we haven't seen yellow or white in years.

I dropped off White Jeep "Faith" on Glens911's green jeep's windshield where I discovered his TB (on his jeep). I gave it to Glens911 a token of my appreciation for having his jeep parked there. I emailed him to claim/grab his "Faith" White Jeep but haven't heard his reply or claimed his White Jeep. :)

- Cindy of GeoMallards

Did you secure it, in case he wouldn't see it, and take off flying? Did you post a note on the cache he was looking for that day? Posting a note on that cache page is more likely to be seen by him, than posting a note on the TB page would.

Moved a Yellow Jeep into one of Cali's oldest ORIGINAL caches bout a month ago! Placed a Green Jeep not too far away bout a month prior to that and again in a FTF that still sets :anicute: Gots me a Red and a Green to place in my posession right now ;)

Sad because a Yellow Jeep was just SOLD ON EBAY this morn!!! :)

Edited by 007BigD