Has anyone have this happen to them from Team JSAM

The_Night_Cacher

A quick update.....three "GeoPix" geocoins (and a "Team Jsam Idaho 2007" geocoin), arrived safe and sound in Scotland this week. So it was indeed 3rd time lucky for me.....thank you Team Jsam!

Having said that though, that's not the end of my story......

Because......... just a couple of days after I posted in this thread (about the coins being lost in the mail), I got a wonderful surprise in the post of a black finish "GeoPix" with my rainbow photo on it.... from none other than the "Highland Geofairy"!!

It was a lovely feeling to be able to see what my pic looked like on one at last...the little HGF is still spreading that fairy dust fantasy-18.gif.... and I'll always treasure this particular coin, because it was sent to me out of the goodness of her (or his for that matter!) heart. Many thanks once again HGF!! :D

Edited by Geo-Gophers

WOW, thanks for posting this thread. Made us remember that we had bought a coin from this person and still had not received it. Had almost forgot about that. Too trusting I guess. Looking back, we see that the same coin got sold a week later on the eplace. Your timing was great as it still left us time to file a non receipt claim through paypal. Thanks for helping us protect our rights. Hope others continue to watch for problems by bringing them to light here also.

WOW, thanks for posting this thread. Made us remember that we had bought a coin from this person and still had not received it. Had almost forgot about that. Too trusting I guess. Looking back, we see that the same coin got sold a week later on the eplace. Your timing was great as it still left us time to file a non receipt claim through paypal. Thanks for helping us protect our rights. Hope others continue to watch for problems by bringing them to light here also.

sad very sad B)