Have you found a Yawppy Coin?

yawppy

I have left as swag my Yawppy Coin. I did not TB' them and am just curious as to their where abouts. Kinda of a let's see what happens query.

A Yawppy coin is my handcrafted wooden coin. I made 100 or so. Noticed that after re-visiting some caches that they were swapped. I know I could have TB'd them. But I chose not to. I wanted to more or less do a message in a bottle thing. Set them free and see where they float off to, let the wind carry them off to where ever they land.

If you believe you have acquired on, feel free to post a pic and well cool beans!

TY

Yawppy

Hello my friend! I am sorry I haven't found any of your coins! How could if I am so far away! :D

I wish I could, but that is an other story.... :angry:

It is good that you posted here! Maybe the geocachers who found your coins thought that it is a wooden nickel or just signature item!

If it is not a trackable coin, it is like a wooden nickel!

Do you have a photo of your coins to post here so we can see it?? :D

I have pics. Will have to figure out how to size them. Actually I will post them on picasa and link to them.

Yep they are a "wooden Nickle", usually I find a good walking stick, it ends up in the trunk, and so now I slice it, sand it, engrave, colorize, and shellac.

K should have the pics posted here later today, seems to cold to be out seeking Popsicles-caches! Then you never know, the bug may just grab me and off I go, Hint any new RI caches popping up? I need a new FTF!

Happy Caching!

Those do look nice! -_-

If you've done most of your caching in your local area, you may wanna try posting in the regional forum... There is one for New England :D

Hope one makes it across the states to Cali, but the likes are quite unlikely :D ...Nice Sig!

TY for the Idea. yes most have been her on the east coast.. howver my dad lives in CA, so I visit and will drop a few of course.

Again TY

Those do look nice! -_-

If you've done most of your caching in your local area, you may wanna try posting in the regional forum... There is one for New England :D

Hope one makes it across the states to Cali, but the likes are quite unlikely :D ...Nice Sig!

TY for the Idea. yes most have been her on the east coast.. howver my dad lives in CA, so I visit and will drop a few of course.

Again TY

Those do look nice! -_-

Again TY