2 Macintosh Safari bugs

NotThePainter

Here's a new one.

Check out my new cache (Gargoyle) with Safari and you'll see that all the text is rendered in bold.

If you look at the listing in Firefox it is not in bold.

I'm running Safari 3.2.1 under MacOS X 10.5.6

Second Bug

There are part of the screen that I cannot click on. For example, when I look at my list of Pocket queries, I cannot click in the checkbox for the first 10. This is a bug on the pocket query page, that top left hand corner of any page seems to have problem. If I'm editing an image in a cache log, I also cannot click on the Edit Image Details button or any of the buttons.

It is the left hand upper side that is a problem.

Paul

I just checked the cache page and the only "bold" fonts in the description are the letters THE CACHE and NOT.

I am using Safari Version 3.2 (4525.26.12) and OS 10.4.11 buld 8S165

I have not noticed any problems with any of the features of the geocaching site using Safari or the Mac OS.

I use Tiger and Leopard at work (on my breaks if the boss is visiting this site) and have not experienced the problems you are mentioning.

I will check my settings to see if there is any trick I might have stumbled upon to help out.

Edited by geode hunter

I tried to mess up my Safari preferences to recreate the bolding problem.

I changed the preference's standard font and fixed width font to an obvious bold font. I immediately saw things change on the cache page, but none of the changes took place in the cache description.

I use Gill Sans 16 for my standard font and gill sans 12 for the fixed font and Western Mac OS (Roman) as the default encoding.

I will check tomorrow on a newer OS at work.