Garmin 60CSx backlight question

I have a car adapter for my 60CSx, and it used to be that when I plugged it in, the backlight would come on to full brightness. Now suddenly, it only comes on to its lowest brightness setting and I have to manually adjust it every time. This setting doesn't stick however, as when I unplug it and plug it back in, the brightness only comes back to the low level again.

Is there a setting somewhere that I'm not seeing that will let me set the default brightness to where it used to be? I can't seem to find it.

I have a car adapter for my 60CSx, and it used to be that when I plugged it in, the backlight would come on to full brightness. Now suddenly, it only comes on to its lowest brightness setting and I have to manually adjust it every time. This setting doesn't stick however, as when I unplug it and plug it back in, the brightness only comes back to the low level again.

Is there a setting somewhere that I'm not seeing that will let me set the default brightness to where it used to be? I can't seem to find it.

What you're describing is the unit's default behavior. You must of have something recently to reset the unit.