COINTEST: Children's Story

Wandering Vikings

Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter! We loved reading all your entries and now have several new books to add to our library list. I really enjoyed reading about why you liked the stories you picked, it is always interesting to see something from another point of view!

After much deliberation we have finally decided on the winners. (drumroll please....) :)

First place in the grown-up category is-

I think that if I had to live in a children's story, it'd probably be in the "Harry Potter" series.

Second place is-

Valarie of sweetlife: The story book that I would like to be included in would be the Wizard of Oz.

Holmbiorn (being the sci-fi geek that he is) choose the children's first place-

I asked LittleLizard age 8 and here is his answer:

1) Star Wars a Journey Though Space

And the Children's second place is-

Entry for PengoBeky 6 years old.

I asked PengoBeky which story she would like to live in and got 2 answers. Sleeping Beauty and the Little Mermaid.

Congrats to all the winners, first prize will be an AE Cachers Wheel and second prize will be your choice (1 coin) of either the gold, silver or copper SE so please PM me with your address (and color choice of coin for 2nd place winners) so I can get your prize sent out!

congrats to al winners..i am happy for you all and thank Sofi and Holmbiorn for the cointest :)