Multible TB's in a cache

derektrips

It is acceptable. In my signature is a link to the Groundspeak Knowledge Base. The link will take you to the trackables section, but feel free to navigate all over. Also at the top of the TB forums is a thread on how to log trackable items.

Before you take all these TBs overseas, make sure to check the goal of these trackables. Also, when you get there, make sure you are putting them in a safe cache, one that is established, has no chance of being muggled (stolen by a passerby), and one that is not too remote or they may be stuck there a long time. There are only 8 active caches in Cambodia, placed between 2002 and 2007, which tells me there are a lot of caching tourists, but not a lot of Cambodian cachers. These bugs might sit a while before moving. You could take them with you, log them all into caches in Cambodia, take photos along the way, and log them back back out of the cache (dipping) and bring them home with you too, if you think they might sit too long. Check the cache histories to help you decide.

So far I only see that you have one activated travel bug. Do you need to activate the others?

One thing you can do before you leave take them caching locally in California and 'Dip' them into a cache. That way the bugs will track mileage from there to Cambodia.

Just find a local cache and when you log the Found it before you hit submit you will see your bug listed in your drop inventory. Drop the bug and then do a Retrieve log.

Once you take your trip you can leave all the bugs in one cache.

Click these links for more information on logging your bugs.

Trackable Information:

HOW TO LOG A TRAVEL BUG OR GEOCOIN,

So far I only see that you have one activated travel bug. Do you need to activate the others?

One thing you can do before you leave take them caching locally in California and 'Dip' them into a cache. That way the bugs will track mileage from there to Cambodia.

Just find a local cache and when you log the Found it before you hit submit you will see your bug listed in your drop inventory. Drop the bug and then do a Retrieve log.

Once you take your trip you can leave all the bugs in one cache.

I think BlueDeuce gave you some spot on advice, we always start a TB or Coin local with a "DIP".

This is to make sure it gains the milage from home to the final destination, you do not want to loose

all of the milage to Cambodia, neither would the TB owner.

I would suggest that if some of the TB's are not yours and their goal is other than travel Overseas, to

foreign lands, see the World, or go to Cambodia e-mail the owner and ask for permission first.

This is only correct.

Another thing if you pick a TB Hotel, remember other Cachers have their own standards and may move a

TB off of its mission or may leave it at a TB Hotel if they can not help the TB complete the mission, i.e. you say

that you want your TB to go from Capital City to Capital City. That TB may sit for months until some one is heading

to the capital city there in country or to another countries capital city.

This is the case for some of our coins in a TB hotel in SA.

Just a thought.

Be Safe in your travels, drop some local cachers a line they can help out with DO's and DONT's, and in my experience are happy to do so.