Non-compliant Caches

The Redneck Parrot was over on that thread and didn't even see the comment so how serious could it be? ;)

Well, if one's inability to repeat a simple username correctly is related to one's inability to properly comprehend statements that are made, I think this may explain why you're perceived to be such an idiot. You've certainly gone out of your way to make a good impression on me in just this post. What do you ever expect to accomplish by nominating yourself the loudest socially inept moron who builds arguments solely based on grudge, emotion and strawmen? Are you actually working to intentionally discredit people who argue against current policies of the game by associating your shenanigans with their general opinion?

The Redneck Parrot was over on that thread and didn't even see the comment so how serious could it be? ;)

Well, if one's inability to repeat a simple username correctly is related to one's inability to properly comprehend statements that are made, I think this may explain why you're perceived to be such an idiot by the Redneck Parrot. You've certainly gone out of your way to make a good impression on me in just this post. What do you ever expect to accomplish by nominating yourself the loudest socially inept moron who builds arguments solely based on grudge, emotion and strawmen? Are you actually working to intentionally discredit people who argue against current policies of the game by associating your shenanigans with their general opinion?

Parrot - Squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, sqauwk sqauwwwwwk.

Answer - Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack.

Look, now there are ducks in the kiddie pool. :)

I bolded the new additions so you could see them, you are welcome.