I trick my Garmin GPS...

Most Micro SD come with a normal SD adapter, so thats a way.

But you can put your device in to "USB Mass Storage Mode" (Setting), and that allows your computer to add stuff directly to the Micros SD Card.

I do not have the SD adapter - the micro SD came with the Garmin. How do you change the setting to USB Mass Storage Mode?

I have a Garmin GPS Map 60CSx and a Micro SD card in it. Is there a way I can use the GPS and the USB cord to upload music onto the SD card and then use the SD card for something else? ie. cell phone use?

Thanks in advance!

Well, you can. But when you can get cards for $5, I don't know why you'd bother.

I was at the electronics store today and a 2GB Micro SD card, plus the adapter, plus the USB connection would have been over $50 plus tax. Some factory direct stores have Micro SD cards for under 10 dollars.. so if I can use my GPS to upload files for my cellphone, I would rather do that.

I have a Garmin GPS Map 60CSx and a Micro SD card in it. Is there a way I can use the GPS and the USB cord to upload music onto the SD card and then use the SD card for something else? ie. cell phone use?

Thanks in advance!

Well, you can. But when you can get cards for $5, I don't know why you'd bother.

I was at the electronics store today and a 2GB Micro SD card, plus the adapter, plus the USB connection would have been over $50 plus tax. Some factory direct stores have Micro SD cards for under 10 dollars.. so if I can use my GPS to upload files for my cellphone, I would rather do that.

I got the 2GB card that's in my 60CSx for 5 bucks off Woot.com. A couple of weeks ago, I got a 4GB(HC) card for my Palm, for 5 bucks. $50? Ridiculous. Amazon has them for $6.46 right now.