geo.com google map

geojane2u

Hey, I just tried to look some caches (GC1hrw2, 1hviv, 10nc5) via geocaching.com google map. The map comes up but there are 0 caches displayed. This was going through Firefox 2.0.0.18 on a Windows XP system. I am in South Korea if that matters. Is there a problem with the new Firefox update? I checked it on IE and everything was ok and working. TFTH(elp)

Edited by geojane2u

Hey, I just tried to look some caches (GC1hrw2, 1hviv, 10nc5) via geocaching.com google map. The map comes up but there are 0 caches displayed. This was going through Firefox 2.0.0.18 on a Windows XP system. I am in South Korea if that matters. Is there a problem with the new Firefox update? I checked it on IE and everything was ok and working. TFTH(elp)

It works for me.

Have you tried the latest version of Firefox? v3 came out a while back. Give that a try and let us know the result.