Multiple Home Coordinates?

Morgue

I would love to see the ability to have a way to have maybe three home coordinates to select from on the home coordinates page. I would use this feature to keep my actual home coordinates, the coordinates for the hotel where I am staying weeks at a time, and the third for other weekend trips, etc.

Yes, I know I can do a pocket query, but what I really want to see is the convenience of jumping on the site and seeing what is close to me right now. I travel with my job for weeks at a time to a location, so that becomes my home away from home. Also, when we go away as a family that location becomes a third base of operations, while away from home.

I can write down my coordinates and switch them as needed, but it sure would be nice to be able to switch and see if there are any new caches close to home or at close by the work hotel, or the location that we are going to next weekend!

Thanks!

Your feature suggestion is already a reality at Waymarking.com, where waymarkers are allowed to select from multiple stored locations. Perhaps someday we'll see the same feature on Geocaching.com. The idea has received a favorable reaction from Groundspeak in the past, but there's been no announcement on when we'd actually see it.

In the meantime, for a workaround, go to the hide and seek a cache page, enter your desired location using coordinates, zipcode or address, then bookmark the search results.

Your feature suggestion is already a reality at Waymarking.com, where waymarkers are allowed to select from multiple stored locations. Perhaps someday we'll see the same feature on Geocaching.com. The idea has received a favorable reaction from Groundspeak in the past, but there's been no announcement on when we'd actually see it.

In the meantime, for a workaround, go to the hide and seek a cache page, enter your desired location using coordinates, zipcode or address, then bookmark the search results.

Do I have to go into each cache listing and bookmark it? Is there a way to bookmark all of the caches on the page results? Thanks!