GSAK Question with a Legend Cx

I am trying to get back into learning how to use GSAK after a llong layoff. I have 500 waypoints in GSAK and when I send it to my Legend Cx, only 50 waypoints are transferring. I know the Legend holds 500 but I am only finding 50. I also thought I could hook up the gps after I found a few caches and send it back to GSAK and it would record which ones I had found. When I did this, I know have 1000 waypoints in my GSAK. It doubled everything. How do I fix this problem? Thanks.

I am trying to get back into learning how to use GSAK after a long layoff. I have 500 waypoints in GSAK and when I send it to my Legend Cx, only 50 waypoints are transferring. I know the Legend holds 500 but I am only finding 50.

Maybe they're there but you can't see them :blink: One common cause of this would be that you have the waypoints listed by proximity (find nearest) instead of by name in your GPSr. When "Find nearest" is selected not all waypoints are not shown. More info at www.gpsfaqs.org

I also thought I could hook up the gps after I found a few caches and send it back to GSAK and it would record which ones I had found. When I did this, I know have 1000 waypoints in my GSAK. It doubled everything. How do I fix this problem? Thanks.

You're probably changing the cache code somehow when you send it from GSAK so when you send it back to GSAK it sees them as separate waypoints.

If you need more help there are lots of friendly folks over at the GSAK support forums :( or have a look at the GSAK FAQ