Loading caches from GC.com map

MulderNScully

I searched topics for this, but couldn't find any. Is it possible to use the map in GC.com to "frame" a geographic area, say a large park, and then load all caches as a group from that map. This can be done in MyGarmin. I cache by area and don't use SWAK. MyGarmin has this feature, but they don't include member and a few other types of caches.

I searched topics for this, but couldn't find any. Is it possible to use the map in GC.com to "frame" a geographic area, say a large park, and then load all caches as a group from that map. This can be done in MyGarmin. I cache by area and don't use SWAK. MyGarmin has this feature, but they don't include member and a few other types of caches.

If you have a google map showing there is an option under the premium member features to create a pocket query of the map. This should include PMO caches Dose this help? I have no idea what SWAK is, so I guess I don't use it either.

Jim

If you have a google map showing there is an option under the premium member features to create a pocket query of the map. This should include PMO caches Dose this help? I have no idea what SWAK is, so I guess I don't use it either.

Jim

The resulting PQ uses a co-ordinate based query (presumably centre of the map) but has a radius option that doesn't necessarily translate easily to what is framed. My experience is that the resulting .gpx file contains a much larger range too.

I think a good solution would be to allow all the mapped caches in the sidebar to be selected/de-selected then downloaded as a single .gpx