Places I've discovered while geocaching

Love the transitions and the music. Really brings it alive. Love all the wierd and wonderful hiding places.

I put together a short

about a year ago in order to try to explain what geocaching was about to my university. I was trying to illustrate how you can learn about the places you visit (hence the sign by the medieval village remains where the cache was hidden).

However after making my own, I discovered the fantastic YouTube videos produced by other people, especially some fantastic introductions to Geocaching. Mine just wasn't quite up to that standard. Still, I enjoyed making it. Trying to video your geocaching efforts is quite difficult :)

I've got videos made of my first geocache attempts ever! I hope to make them part of a wider series of cache hunts with friends. I've found 14 (and many more unsuccessfully from before I owned my own GPS) more since then but all alone and mostly not ones worth a videos. I like ones like these two which are in parks or nature as videos because they are in nice interesting surroundings- especially check out the second one it was beautiful!

I don't have any videos but that's a good idea. Now that I know how to do that I'll have to give it a try. I had the perfect opportunity for a good one over the weekend when my mom and I were out caching and she picked up this thing and said "We're looking for something like this" and she was holding the actual cache in her hand and didn't even know it. It was hilarious and I wish I had it on video.

Great videos guys!! It's nice to see other parts of the country other than New Mexico. I live in Albuquerque and have found over 1600 caches in 2 1/2 years, almost all of them in New Mexico. I hope more geocachers start making videos like these and share them with the world, I sure do enjoy watching them!!

Jeff

'Round Sunset Geocache (GC1E6W5) in the Sandia Mountains

"The Overlook" Geocache (GC1DORE)

Edited by LUCKYSTRIKE1