Profile Links Busted

Gan Dalf

The links in my profile generated by GSAK are broken. At first blush it looks liek they have been stripped of the <a href= tag but I viewed the source and it all looks OK. I tried re-running the macro and re pasting the source into my profile but it still does not work.

Sorry no other browser or OS to check but here is my info:

IE 7.0

Windows XP, Service Pack 3

GSAK Version 7.2.3.35 running FindStatGen3.gsk macro

On a side note, I set a PQ to run about an hour ago and it has not run yet. Usually it takes less than 5 minutes for my querries to run and show up in my e-mail. The query is one that I have run many many times before with no problems.

Thanks

Sorry for the back to back posts,

I just went and looked at a couple profiles from others who run the same macro I do to generate their stats and their links are all busted too. I also looked at profiles for those who generate their stats using the itsnotabouthtenumbers stats generation tool and also a profile for someone using the logicweave stats genration tool and all of their stat links are borken too.

I assume that you are referring to the barcode images? Mine are broken as well. They have been for at least a few days.

I have no idea what a barcode image is. I'm talking about links, clickable links on my profile page that are generated via a macro I use on GSAK. they were working a few minutes before I noticed it and I posted the problem a few minutes after that. The links were replaced by the full text of the url so instead of a link for a cacher who is in my top 20 most finds or a GC# for a cache that I had an FTF on the url was there and it was unclickable.

But it doesn't matter anyway, the problem is fixed so nevermind...

Seems to be affecting only the profiles... right?

Additional waypoints are hit by this "feature" too. Example from my GCXPYF

<td valign="top" align="left" colspan="4">Recommended car parking area. "http://kansalaisen.karttapaikka.fi/kartanhaku/koordinaattihaku.html?y=59%2C56.534&x=23%2C02.368&srsName=LATLON%3Aetrs&scale=16000" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Karttapaikka topographic map</a></td>

Edit: And now it seems to be fixed!

<td valign="top" align="left" colspan="4">Recommended car parking area. <a href="http://kansalaisen.karttapaikka.fi/kartanhaku/koordinaattihaku.html?y=59%2C56.534&x=23%2C02.368&srsName=LATLON%3Aetrs&scale=16000" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Karttapaikka topographic map</a></td>
		<td> </td>

Edited by lq

I assume that you are referring to the barcode images? Mine are broken as well. They have been for at least a few days.

I have no idea what a barcode image is. I'm talking about links, clickable links on my profile page that are generated via a macro I use on GSAK. they were working a few minutes before I noticed it and I posted the problem a few minutes after that. The links were replaced by the full text of the url so instead of a link for a cacher who is in my top 20 most finds or a GC# for a cache that I had an FTF on the url was there and it was unclickable.

But it doesn't matter anyway, the problem is fixed so nevermind...

Oops! I meant to say "bargraph". :rolleyes: