Map Zooming in and out

smomofo

Up until last night, I could zoom out on a map, move to different area, then zoom in to see where caches were located in other areas. It was great. Then, I couldn't. I thought, maybe, since I was a low-life non-subscribing, free-loader, that that option was taken away from me. So I subscribed. I still can't zoom in or out. This is terrible. I have talked to a couple other subscribers that are having the same problem. What gives? If I can't zoom in or out, or have another way of accomplishing this, I'm going to cancel my membership.

Before freaking out, cancelling anything, or assuming you've done something wrong, you might want to head over to the Geocaching.com web site forum (should be the 3rd one down in the list) to read some of the threads there. There was apparently an update made to the site that may have caused the issue. Many have already reported this issue and it is being discussed there. :laughing:

Before freaking out, cancelling anything, or assuming you've done something wrong, you might want to head over to the Geocaching.com web site forum (should be the 3rd one down in the list) to read some of the threads there. There was apparently an update made to the site that may have caused the issue. Many have already reported this issue and it is being discussed there. :laughing:

Thanks, that was exactly the response I was hoping for, but didn't really know how to ask, so decided that freaking out might get me some action.

There was apparently an update made to the site that may have caused the issue.

Problem, yes, update to the site, NO

There's currently about 70 posts to one topic http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=206293 "Google Maps Zoom Interface." on this problem started yesterday.

There are possibly also at least a dozen posts in the various sections of these forums (including where they should be the Geocaching.com Web Site forum) on this problem, posted by people who couldn't see the many posts on this problem.Therefore making the life of the moderators a hell of closing out all these duplicate threads.