A Great Travel Bug Gone Missing

Paleo Man

To Crotius -

You took a great travel bug (Get The Point), my first by the way, on March 4, 2008 and never heard from you again. This one could have been enjoyed by countless people over a long period of time but you had to keep it for yourself! How selfish of you.

To other members, go look at the bug and see how beautiful it was. I guess I was too trusting in humankind. Should know better at my age. Also, to other members, if you find this bug as great as I do, send an email to this person and let them know what you think. I have sent several and never a response.

I guess when you try to make something better by putting out a high quality item out there, you learn your lesson to never do it again.

God Bless,

Paleo Man

First of all I wouldn't give up hope yet, I know it has been a few months but I've had bugs appear again after longer period of times. There was a recent thread about a bug reappearing after five years. Releasing several bugs will also lessen the disappointment of the failure of one.

Also did you mark it as missing (unknown location) or did he?

First of all I wouldn't give up hope yet, I know it has been a few months but I've had bugs appear again after longer period of times. There was a recent thread about a bug reappearing after five years. Releasing several bugs will also lessen the disappointment of the failure of one.

Also did you mark it as missing (unknown location) or did he?

I marked it as missing. Thanks for your reply.

First of all I wouldn't give up hope yet, I know it has been a few months but I've had bugs appear again after longer period of times. There was a recent thread about a bug reappearing after five years

I picked up a TB back in 2003, and then my interest in caching plummeted. I had that TB kicking around for a year or two, handed it off to my father at some point, and it did eventually get back on the road after a little over 2 years.

That bug is still on the move today