How to place new TB in existing Cache?

MIG2

First you need to log a GRAB to get it into your inventory. Then you need to log a note on your cache and using the drop down menu at the bottom below where you log, you'll see bug(s) in your inventory. Highlight the one you re dropping off, and submit the log. A lot more information can be found in the link in my signature.

Newbie has a problem. The new TB is in the cache....but the cache's website doesn't know it....

For some reason, the TB is shown to be in Unknown Location, so the first thing you need to do is to get it into your inventory. To do this, go to the TBs page and log a 'Grab it from somewhere else'.

Next go to the cache page where you left it, and post a Note. At the bottom of the 'Post a new log' page is a list titled 'Dropped off any travel bugs?' This list shows all TBs in your inventory. Highlight the bug you dropped, and then click 'Submit log entry'.

Hope this helps.

Newbie has a problem. The new TB is in the cache....but the cache's website doesn't know it....

For some reason, the TB is shown to be in Unknown Location, so the first thing you need to do is to get it into your inventory. To do this, go to the TBs page and log a 'Grab it from somewhere else'.

Next go to the cache page where you left it, and post a Note. At the bottom of the 'Post a new log' page is a list titled 'Dropped off any travel bugs?' This list shows all TBs in your inventory. Highlight the bug you dropped, and then click 'Submit log entry'.

Hope this helps.

When I try to "GRAB" it, the system required a tracking number, and when I enter it, the system says my number doesn't match the TB's identity?