Jump to content

EC on college or university property

Followers 0

Recommended Posts

Yes, you need to get permission from the college or university, I have two on college campuses.


The Ohio State University: That Building is Built of 40 Types of Ohio Stone


Ohio Wesleyan University: A College Birth & A Presidential Romance


At OWU, I went through the Administration Department and at Ohio State I went through the Geology Department and the Administration Department.

Edited by BiT
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Followers 0
  • Create New...