Profile Icons

dukeofurl01

So recently I've been on a kick where I want to have the most icons displayed on my profile page, and to those ends I've recently done a Cache In Trash Out, Wherigo cache, and a Webcam cache. Now, the only kinds I think I don't have are a GPS Adventures Exhibit, and an Ape Cache. I'm gonna try for the only remaining Ape cache probably in 6 months or so, and the GPS Adventures if one ever comes to the West Coast. I would really like a Locationless reverse cache, but I guess I can never get that one because they've all been archived and can't be logged. Is that really the case? Are there any other icons I can get?

I would really like a Locationless reverse cache, but I guess I can never get that one because they've all been archived and can't be logged. Is that really the case?

Yes, the Locationless caches are archived and locked. If you haven't found one, you aren't going to.

Are there any other icons I can get?

At the moment, no. Once you find an A.P.E. cache, and the GPS Adventure Maze, you'll have found caches of all currently available types.

At the moment, no. Once you find an A.P.E. cache, and the GPS Adventure Maze, you'll have found caches of all currently available types.

Then you can go on and find all 2522 kids of geocoins that exist this second (more in a minute most likely), and have all of those icons.

A.P.E.'s are the only cache type I need, but I'll actually not be totally happy until I visit a second Mega-Event and second GPS-Maze Exhibit, two is always better than one.

Oh, how about trying to log all categories of waymarks? Oh yea, those almost don't matter, :):(