garmin coin on e-bay

and the rest of his sales shop on there looks suspiciously like the sort of stuff you can buy in blacks or millets. so im assuming he is a member of staff from one of those shops buying and selling stock on the side.

Why are you making assumptions and casting doubts over his scruples? It's got nothing to do with anyone here what a private individual does legally elsewhere. Now he'll probably get a load of spam. Well done, OPer.

Edited by jerryo

hey im not accusing theft.

No, sorry I misread your post and edited mine. But this has happened before and everyone here got all wound up about it. Admittedly is was a muggled coin before but there seems to be a lot of feeling about what others can and can't do with bits of metal that someone has given them. :o

its ok, i was getting all fired up ready for having to defend myself (caffiene starved too) so im glad it didnt get to that :-)

im one of those that do agree that once you get a coin, even if its a freebie, its up to the individual to decide how to play the game or what to do with the coin (as long as it isnt already owned and activated by someone else).

what i was getting annoyed about is the possible fact that this ebay guy may have somehow taken a whole box load of the coins, which is extremely unfair considering there wasnt many to begin with, and took them with the intent to make money from the people they should have gone to in the first place.

its ok, i was getting all fired up ready for having to defend myself (caffiene starved too) so im glad it didnt get to that :-)

im one of those that do agree that once you get a coin, even if its a freebie, its up to the individual to decide how to play the game or what to do with the coin (as long as it isnt already owned and activated by someone else).

what i was getting annoyed about is the possible fact that this ebay guy may have somehow taken a whole box load of the coins, which is extremely unfair considering there wasnt many to begin with, and took them with the intent to make money from the people they should have gone to in the first place.

That's a fair point. Enjoy your coffee :o