Feature Request - Select All Checkbox on "View Bookmark List" Page

rhelt100

Per the title, I would like to see a "select all" checkbox on the "View Bookmark List" page to use in conjunction with the "bulk delete" button.

I often use bookmarks to make it convenient to dump a planned run into a PQ. When I'm done with the bookmark list and go to delete it, I have to select the checkbox next to every single cache on the list to bulk delete it and eventually archive the bookmark list. As an example, I had several hundred caches in various bookmark lists for the midwest geobash and I still haven't taken the time to delete them because it's so tedious.

Per the title, I would like to see a "select all" checkbox on the "View Bookmark List" page to use in conjunction with the "bulk delete" button.

I often use bookmarks to make it convenient to dump a planned run into a PQ. When I'm done with the bookmark list and go to delete it, I have to select the checkbox next to every single cache on the list to bulk delete it and eventually archive the bookmark list. As an example, I had several hundred caches in various bookmark lists for the midwest geobash and I still haven't taken the time to delete them because it's so tedious.

it would be nice to be able to select all caches in the bookmark, not just the caches showing on the current page.

I just tried to delete the caches from a bookmark I generated for a camping trip. The bookmark was 7 pages long, and I had to delete the caches from each page, one page at a time, before I could delete the bookmark.

Edited by Ed & Julie
it would be nice to be able to select all caches in the bookmark, not just the caches showing on the current page.

Definitely. In the meantime, it might help to change to viewing 50 bookmarks per page with the dropdown in the upper right.

Edited by Corey