Greatest Cache Geocoin

Wandering Vikings

We are please to announce our newest Geocoin- The Greatest Cache!

Inspired by the childrens nursery rhyme, this gorgeous coin measures 2" x 1.55" and features a 3D relief of a Victorian Era mirror on the front, with a raised 2D design and verse on the back. The tracking numbers will be engraved on the front, at the bottom of the mirror and this coin has a custom icon at Geocaching.com

For more information, or to order please click HERE

mirrorsm.jpg

Edited by Sofi and Holmbiorn

So these are on pre-sale right? Is it possible for me to wait until you have them in hand?

Yes you can wait for them to be in-stock, (as long as they don't sell out before then). However, there is a discount for pre-sales that goes away once the coins are in-stock.

Thanks!

Great thanks. No worries, I don't mind paying a lil more.

I was just about to do my order but I cant see what the LE is. One page says LE to be determined another says polished gold but how many, what price and when can they be ordered?

The LE will be offered a little differently this time.

Initially we couldn't decided on an LE for this coin, so we did not put complete sets for sale as we normally do. I only decided on a polished gold LE after receiving the amazing samples of the other two finishes.

We have not opened up sales on it yet since they are still producing the polished gold, and I prefer to not sell based off of artwork alone, I want to be able to actually see the coin before I sell it! Once we receive the coins in stock (most likely next weekend) I will post pictures and begin offering them for sale.

Only 50 LE Polished Gold are being made (the LE will not be reminted) and the in-stock price for the LE will be 12.99.

Thanks for the interest!

I ordered an antique gold mirror earlier today. :laughing: Would love to get one in antique copper. :P

Our rep at the mint advised that the mirror part of the plating isn't compatible with the copper plating... Trust me I tried! Copper is my favorite plating, but it seems to be the one the mint has the most issues with.

If I can ever convince them to give it a try I'll let you know!

Thanks

Our rep at the mint advised that the mirror part of the plating isn't compatible with the copper plating... Trust me I tried! Copper is my favorite plating, but it seems to be the one the mint has the most issues with.

If I can ever convince them to give it a try I'll let you know!

Thanks

Thanks! It was just wishful thinking on my part... :laughing:

Of course, if they do go for attempting a copper version... you already know I'd want one. :P