Night Caches

az2bys1grl

How do I filter out the night caches from all the others? I ran across one when I was just starting caching and chickened out. Well I have a few under my belt now and would like to try one. Any ideas?

I also posted this question in the Southwest forum, hoping another Zonie could help.

Thanks

How do I filter out the night caches from all the others? I ran across one when I was just starting caching and chickened out. Well I have a few under my belt now and would like to try one. Any ideas?

I also posted this question in the Southwest forum, hoping another Zonie could help.

Thanks

Look for unknown/mystery/puzzle caches, they are generally listed under that catagory.

Jim

A lot of times people will have bookmarked, and made available to other viewers, caches like you are asking for. It is usually located in a box on the lower right hand side of a cache listing. It will say something like, "Bob's favorite night caches".

Just click on that link and it will list a bunchof night caches in the area...

don't forget running a pq with the night cache attribute checked.

additionally there are some caches that are not specifically night caches, but are suitable for night use. check park hours and proximity to dwellings and sensitive places of business.

i recommend going with people.

waypoint your car.

be prepared to spend a lot more time at it than a day cache.

waypoint your car.

be sure you have fresh batteries, and spares.

waypoint your car.

did i mention that you should waypoint your car?

don't forget running a pq with the night cache attribute checked.

additionally there are some caches that are not specifically night caches, but are suitable for night use. check park hours and proximity to dwellings and sensitive places of business.

i recommend going with people.

waypoint your car.

be prepared to spend a lot more time at it than a day cache.

waypoint your car.

be sure you have fresh batteries, and spares.

waypoint your car.

did i mention that you should waypoint your car?

The car waypointing thing has been fun to watch on my night cache. The route eventually brings the cacher back to within 200 meters of the car but way over half the people return via the same 2000 meter walk they have just taken.

The car waypointing thing has been fun to watch on my night cache. The route eventually brings the cacher back to within 200 meters of the car but way over half the people return via the same 2000 meter walk they have just taken.

i keep trying to explain that to crashco.