Attention Geocachers near Pittsburgh Area

lordzogat

Lord Zogat Signature items soon to be found in local caches close and around Allison Park area. I have brought up about 12 large tokens, plus many personal trackable tokens and buttons. I will be trying to place them this weekend while visiting family and will notify you of the particular caches.

Here is an image of some of the possible token items.

geocoin12.jpg

Let the race begin (if you care...lol)

Wow very kewl. I love Pirots. So if we find the coins can we move the coin to a diffrrent cache or should it be left in the original cache. I like the idea that we hord the coins untill thay are all found then we cashe them in a planned cache. Hopefully to do it again.. Let me know when they are cached

Wow very kewl. I love Pirots. So if we find the coins can we move the coin to a diffrrent cache or should it be left in the original cache. I like the idea that we hord the coins untill thay are all found then we cashe them in a planned cache. Hopefully to do it again.. Let me know when they are cached

I have the numbered poker chips in abundance and can make more, so it ups to you. Move it or keep it. Most keep them. All I ask is to be emailed along with the chip number.

I have added tokens and/or poker chips to the following caches:

Religious Goods

K-9 Sari's Favorite Snack Stop