Geocaching with the iPhone 3g

WoD

That's odd, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the server on the whole!

I really wish Safari could better handle geocaching.com/map, that's the one thing that's really missing from the iPhone. And Geocaching.com REALLY need to offer .vcard downloads or an "email me this as a .vcard for the iPhone" option... although iPhone users are a niche!

That's odd, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the server on the whole!

I really wish Safari could better handle geocaching.com/map, that's the one thing that's really missing from the iPhone. And Geocaching.com REALLY need to offer .vcard downloads or an "email me this as a .vcard for the iPhone" option... although iPhone users are a niche!

I think they need to work with the author of Geopher Lite so that the advanced features he would like to add could be done sooner. Then the Lite version could hopefully go free and then pay for a Full version for the die hard cachers.

A note on what you were doing, when we started caching with the iPhone 3G. We realized that you can zoom in further when in Satellite mode rather than in Map or Hybrid mode. So far that there are no images, but the GPS dot moved by merely taking a couple of steps. Very good accuracy when the GPS signal is strong.

Yep the I-phone, it a niche that is quite small. I loved the contact Idea, will have to set that up, been looking for ways to track progress on puzzle caches, that should help.

I downloaded the GS caching program, works ok, but noticed a few other Apps. One in particular is the Geocaching Buddy, any one use it? Good bad etc?

Do love the I-phone as a sat map, and it does help seek out close by caches, well TY for the Contact method.