Can i build an LTF query?

CartersNest

Just a guess here.....

Run a "My Finds" PQ and then put it in GSAK - I am sure there must be a way to then sort through the log data to determine if your username wrote the last "find" log.

I didn't think of that, and it works perfectly using my regular database. Thanks for the idea!

The only problem I see with that is even if others have found it since you have, the PQ and GSAK won't have any logs since your find date (I think)

Not true!! - as of the moment you run the "My finds" - you will get the last 5 logs plus any logs you wrote (unless they were included in the last 5.)

The only problem I see with that is even if others have found it since you have, the PQ and GSAK won't have any logs since your find date (I think)

Not true!! - as of the moment you run the "My finds" - you will get the last 5 logs plus any logs you wrote (unless they were included in the last 5.)

You can also run the AddLogs pick grab all of the logs for a cache but unfortunately it will work on one cache at a time.