Didn't get a chance to log TB question

luvhockey

Yesterday our family took a day trip and did a few caches. We picked up Zach's Attack TB from Ridin Cowgirl cache. We placed it in Ft Davidson cache about noon. Cached all day and played in a few state parks, climbed some rocks and got home late.

I went to log all our caches and the TB this morning. Someone picked up the TB from where we left it later in the afternoon and already put it in the Ft Davidson cache and took it out. My boys are very disappointed that we didn't get to log it. Is it a lost cause because we got in late last night??

Do I email the TB owner to let them know what happened? The boys thought it was a perfect place to put the TB because it has army men on it but then didn't get to log it. :laughing:

Bummer, I didn't get the tracking number. I didn't think it would be a problem because the Ft Davidson cache hadn't been logged since July 3rd.

It's not a big deal to me but to 9yo & 6yo boys finding their first TB it was a big deal.

You could try to contact the current member who has it and ask if they can give you the tracking number.......then log it in and out of where it was and drop it back into the current cache.