Crater Lake Geocoin

legofreak

Here you go everybody! I am still waiting for approval for this design but otherwise there shouldn't be any significant changes. I decided to do a 4 coin set on what I think are some of Americas most beautiful National Parks. The first coin is this, Crater Lake National Park Geocoin. I do not yet have any information on it yet as this is my first coin, but as soon as it is approved I will talk to a minter and get some price quotes. Email me if you are interested so I have a tentative amount of what to order. If I don't get enough interest in this then I won't go through with it becuase of various budget issues I am confronted with.

cratercoinfrontic5.jpg

cratercoinbackhx0.jpg

This coin will be trackable. Any suggestions welcome. I will only except paypal for payment if this design goes through.

Design approved for tracking!

Edited by legofreak

You may be re-inventing the wheel with this project. HogWildStuff has already produced a Crater Lake Nat. Park coin. In fact they've got a whole Nat. Park series you may want to look into.

Edit to add: Nat. Parks already done: Crater Lake, Denali, Everglades, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky Mtns, Joshua Tree, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Zion, Volcanos (Hawaii), Acadia.

Edited by Droo

You may be re-inventing the wheel with this project. HogWildStuff has already produced a Crater Lake Nat. Park coin. In fact they've got a whole Nat. Park series you may want to look into.

Edit to add: Nat. Parks already done: Crater Lake, Denali, Everglades, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky Mtns, Joshua Tree, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Zion, Volcanos (Hawaii), Acadia.

Wow, looked at his and they are more pro looking than mine thats for sure, but I am brand new at this also. So should I continue this design or not? I think I will see how it turns out overnight with what people think and go from there.

Are you local to Crater lake? Maybe you could turn it into a personal coin. Although your coins is a picture so it looks different than the other one.

No, I'm from Minnesota, but all I was planning on doing was 4 of my favorite parks, and some people may like my design better also, but I'll see what the response is.

Are you local to Crater lake? Maybe you could turn it into a personal coin. Although your coins is a picture so it looks different than the other one.

No, I'm from Minnesota, but all I was planning on doing was 4 of my favorite parks, and some people may like my design better also, but I'll see what the response is.

gee, i hate to bring this up, but did you take the photo yourself? if not, do you have permission from the photographer to use it? copyright ya know?

rsg