To whoever updates the site

pfcfencer1

So I know the website was just updated (when it really didn't need to be). Before the update, I was able to use Mozilla Firefox to search for caches with the "Hide/Seek a Cache"'s multiple ways to look for a cache. Now however, none of it works. :unsure: So I tried it in Internet Explorer and it worked fine!

Can you please make the search engine compatible with Mozilla Firefox? Or at least figure out what the problem is? :ph34r:

If you can do that it would be much appreciated. :P

So I know the website was just updated (when it really didn't need to be). Before the update, I was able to use Mozilla Firefox to search for caches with the "Hide/Seek a Cache"'s multiple ways to look for a cache. Now however, none of it works. :unsure: So I tried it in Internet Explorer and it worked fine!

Can you please make the search engine compatible with Mozilla Firefox? Or at least figure out what the problem is? :ph34r:

If you can do that it would be much appreciated. :P

I just tried Firefox with Hide/Seak a cache with address and also with Zip code.

Give me an example of something that does not and I will try it.

So I went and tried it again and now it is just the address and zip spots that will not work. I enter in 93463 (my zip) and then 10 miles. When I click "Go" nothing happens.

*Note this is in Firefox

Now I just went and tried it in IE and got the same problem there too when it was working just the other day.

:unsure::ph34r::P

So I went and tried it again and now it is just the address and zip spots that will not work. I enter in 93463 (my zip) and then 10 miles. When I click "Go" nothing happens.

*Note this is in Firefox

Now I just went and tried it in IE and got the same problem there too when it was working just the other day.

:unsure::ph34r::P

I just went to this page (in Firefox):

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/

Entered your zip code, changed the radius to 10 and clicked go. It took a second to load up, but I then get a list of 121 caches.