Email to owner has wrong type of log

JRandJuju

I received an Email that a cacher I know could not find one of my caches.

I then checked the caches web page and it listed it correctly that he had found the cache.

I kept the email if anyone wants to see it.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright

The cacher probably posted the wrong type of log and then edited the log right away. It won't show that they changed the log and cache owners don't get an email when a log is changed.

Here is what he wrote it has not been edited "Now this was an interesting container. Nice cool day for caching. TFTC Chief Charlie and Happy Feat" I think the system made an error.

The cacher probably posted the wrong type of log and then edited the log right away. It won't show that they changed the log and cache owners don't get an email when a log is changed.

Here is what he wrote it has not been edited "Now this was an interesting container. Nice cool day for caching. TFTC Chief Charlie and Happy Feat" I think the system made an error.

Again, as the person you quoted said, if you edit it right away (within 2 minutes, i believe? or is it 5?) then there will be no 'this log has been edited' notification, or email message.