Swag request

WalruZ

Hi.

So, I'm looking at my my account page, and I'm looking at some recent smilies, and I'm thinking, "those smilies look nice." "I like the way those smilies look." and I realize...

I would like a t-shirt with the GS smiley, the one you see next to a found cache listing - this one icon_smile.gif, about the size of an old silver dollar, offset where the breast pocket would go. The GS smiley is very distinctive, not the same as a "smiley face," and it would be very cool, I would think. Maybe with the words "Found It!" underneath in 1/2 inch letters.

Or am I just crazy. How about it Jeremy? Never too early to start thinking about Christmas...

Edited by WalruZ

Hi.

So, I'm looking at my my account page, and I'm looking at some recent smilies, and I'm thinking, "those smilies look nice." "I like the way those smilies look." and I realize...

I would like a t-shirt with the GS smiley, the one you see next to a found cache listing - this one icon_smile.gif, about the size of an old silver dollar, offset where the breast pocket would go. The GS smiley is very distinctive, not the same as a "smiley face," and it would be very cool, I would think. Maybe with the words "Found It!" underneath in 1/2 inch letters.

Or am I just crazy. How about it Jeremy? Never too early to start thinking about Christmas...

Yer Crazy! JK