Colorado 300 (Beta 2.51)

When I try to change a Waypoint my Colorado has a mind of its own, it changes the N coordinated to something else. Ant hints... I am trying to change it from the Waypoint manager but it does the same thing no matter where I try to change it from.

Mark a waypoint or select an existing waypoint from a list. If you are marking a new waypoint select "Edit" after it has been created. If you are selecting a waypoint from a list select Options->Edit Waypoint. Select "Change Location" from the edit menu and use the Rock'n Roller to change the coordinates. When you are finished hit "Done" (not Cancel).

Once you've completed this select the Waypoint from a list and hit enter. You should see the new coordinates.

GO$Rs

Mark a waypoint or select an existing waypoint from a list. If you are marking a new waypoint select "Edit" after it has been created. If you are selecting a waypoint from a list select Options->Edit Waypoint. Select "Change Location" from the edit menu and use the Rock'n Roller to change the coordinates. When you are finished hit "Done" (not Cancel).

Once you've completed this select the Waypoint from a list and hit enter. You should see the new coordinates.

GO$Rs

Thanks, I went into Position Format and reset the Defaults and now it is working.

Appreciated!!!!

Pokaroo

quote name='g-o-cashers' date='Jul 9 2008, 04:34 AM' post='3550240']

What are your settings under Setup->Position Format?

GO$Rs