Wherigo builder map support

Munkeh

Nobody other than Groundspeak knows for sure. The solution will be to use Google maps for zone creation as well as editing. I assume you already know the following, but just in case...

The easiest way to get around this problem is to generate the zone in some other way (for example, by entering the coordinates of the center point). Then use the edit online option to tweak the result using Google maps.

Nobody other than Groundspeak knows for sure. The solution will be to use Google maps for zone creation as well as editing. I assume you already know the following, but just in case...

The easiest way to get around this problem is to generate the zone in some other way (for example, by entering the coordinates of the center point). Then use the edit online option to tweak the result using Google maps.

Using the google map option in the UK brings up some location in Calafornia and then error messages preventing exciting the application. Is the builder still beiing developed?

Is the builder still beiing developed?

officially probably yes, but effectively no. it may see some development again at some point in the future, but when or if that happens is unknown. in the meantime, it may be a good idea to try one of the alternative builders.

officially probably yes, but effectively no. it may see some development again at some point in the future, but when or if that happens is unknown. in the meantime, it may be a good idea to try one of the alternative builders.

It was precisely this problem that led me to Earwigo - another developer tool for Wherigo cartridges - it has many advantages over the standard builder- worldwide maps being just one of them. If you email sTeamTraen he can set you up with access - it is a web based tool.

Other developer tools are available! 8) Urwigo probably does the same but I have not explored that properly yet. Stickies for both these tools can be found at the top of this forum

Paul.

It was precisely this problem that led me to Earwigo - another developer tool for Wherigo cartridges - it has many advantages over the standard builder- worldwide maps being just one of them. If you email sTeamTraen he can set you up with access - it is a web based tool.

Other developer tools are available! 8) Urwigo probably does the same but I have not explored that properly yet. Stickies for both these tools can be found at the top of this forum

Paul.

How do I contact sTeamTraen?