OAKBUCKS

puzzlefam

I have 5 $1 oakbucks exp.dec08 any nice offers for those?

If you have any christmas related coins that would be nice.

I have my traderlist at www.geocoincollection.com under grodan & fiabus it is updated and I´m waiting for my fiabuscoin to arrive mid/late october.

Please give some offer.

grodan Karin

I also will get 3 $1 oakbucks exp dec-09 but that will take two weeks maybe until I get them.

Offers anyone? especially on the -08 bucks.

I have 5 $1 oakbucks exp.dec08 any nice offers for those?

If you have any christmas related coins that would be nice.

I have my traderlist at www.geocoincollection.com under grodan & fiabus it is updated and I´m waiting for my fiabuscoin to arrive mid/late october.

Please give some offer.

grodan Karin

I also will get 3 $1 oakbucks exp dec-09 but that will take two weeks maybe until I get them.

Offers anyone? especially on the -08 bucks.

If there had been more time, I would have jumped on this! But Geocoinfest is in 5 days...I don't think they could make it in time : (

Hello Karin!! How are you my friend? :D

I do not have something for trade, but can I ask something???

Are the oakbucks of 2008 the silver ones, and the ones of 2009 (exp. dates!), gold?

BTW, does anyone know where they started coming out? What year? Was 2008 their first year, and they made the first series silver and the next gold so they can easily be identified, or both silver & gold series exist in 2008 & 2009?

Oakbucks are silver for 2008, and gold for 2009. They have produced both gold and silver in 2008, but they are separate metals for each year. They are not mixed.

And, unless you are going to Morgan Valley, UT, I **think** that Geocoinfest this weekend is the last time to use silvers. After that, well, they're simply pretty. I'd trade pathtags for them still though.

TMA

I dont have anyhting to trade - yet but if anybody ends up with a spare buck or 2 I would be really interested to obtain them to start off my collection.

Do you mean you want any Oakbucks? Even if the date has expired?

I have a couple here from last year - $1 and $5. If you want them PM me your address and I'll post them to you.

MrsB

WOW! you have a 5$ oakbuck?

I only have the 1$ oakbuck with EXP date 2008 (the silver) and 2009 (the gold), and a 5$ oakbuck was coming to me (a friend had sended it), but it actually the letter never came here! :anitongue:

It was lost! huh! :)

I haven't seen the 5 or the 10, and of course the free die side from close! Is the free side die coin with expiration date too?

Well... there only 2 series were minted so far, right? the silver (2008 EXP date) and the gold (2009 EXP date)! :lol:

WOW! you have a 5$ oakbuck? ...

These are what I have...

3a592022-a789-4785-8136-298229ba7d74.jpg

They've just been lying in the bottom of my caching box for months! Until I looked at this thread I had no idea that anyone would be interested in the ones which have expired.

Both reverse sides of the coins are identical: silver coloured.

MrsB