Ignore list still shows up on map

dukeofurl01

I'm fairly new to premium membership, and I've experimented with adding about 5 caches to my ignore list, but then they still show up on the map of my area. How do I get them to not show up on the map?

But that only updates at best once a day, I am looking for a way to update it in real time, especially if I just logged a find a few minutes ago and I'm trying to figure out which to do next.

Can what I want be done?

Run a pocket query that excludes caches on the ignore list, and click on the map link to see the query results displayed in the Geocaching.com Google maps.

Hmm, ok, so now that I've made a pocket query, it's made a list, but how do I make a map based on that list? (there is no link to view in google maps)

thanks

I'm fairly new to premium membership, and I've experimented with adding about 5 caches to my ignore list, but then they still show up on the map of my area. How do I get them to not show up on the map?

Would this request be useful to you then?

This request

Yeah, that's the idea, but now that I've read through that thread, that person is trying to ignore all mystery caches in his area, which you can simply uncheck, whereas I am trying to ignore all caches by a certain person in my area, who has a lot of caches of all different types, but does not maintain them, so most of them have been muggled, and this person does not respond to emails either.

As best I can tell, what I want is not possible, but I would really like it to be.

Run a pocket query that excludes caches on the ignore list, and click on the map link to see the query results displayed in the Geocaching.com Google maps.

Hmm, ok, so now that I've made a pocket query, it's made a list, but how do I make a map based on that list? (there is no link to view in google maps)

thanks

Go to the pocket query page and look at the Preview column at the left side of your list of queries. Click on the button that looks like this to go to the map page:

map_magnify.png

thanks

Go to the pocket query page and look at the Preview column at the left side of your list of queries. Click on the button that looks like this to go to the map page:

map_magnify.png

Wow, thank you. That isn't obvious or easy to see at all.