Coin not listed or activated?!

blb9556

The MWGB chicks coins from last year were non-trackable.

Hmm... I wonder why it has a paper inside for the bug tracking #

Is there a tracking number engraved somewhere on the coin, and "trackable on geocaching.com" on it? The MWGB chicks, little duck geocoins did not have either. Don't know what to saw about a tracking number on a slip of paper...sounds like something that someone added.

Is there a tracking number engraved somewhere on the coin, and "trackable on geocaching.com" on it? The MWGB chicks, little duck geocoins did not have either. Don't know what to saw about a tracking number on a slip of paper...sounds like something that someone added.

No trackable at GC.com and engraved code is in format * ** 5. *= letter

Cool, you found out that the coin is a trade item not a traveller. D'ja trade fairly for it??

Typically if it doesn't say trackable anywhere on it it's not, nowhere nohow. If it is trackable it should say where it can be tracked.

blb9556 PM'd me...and it is indeed a small world! The "chick" that was found was one of ours...engraved with "I am 5"...this was not a tracking number, but is, instead a personalization of the coin (since our daughter turned 5 at MWGB last year). We've been dropping them off in caches since we still have plenty left. The coin is definately non-trackable (cannot be activated)...and the paper in it was the little Hogwild slip that they place in the flips.

blb9556 PM'd me...and it is indeed a small world! The "chick" that was found was one of ours...engraved with "I am 5"...this was not a tracking number, but is, instead a personalization of the coin (since our daughter turned 5 at MWGB last year). We've been dropping them off in caches since we still have plenty left. The coin is definately non-trackable (cannot be activated)...and the paper in it was the little Hogwild slip that they place in the flips.

That explains it all.