Favourite Cape Town caches

the pooks

When I started geocaching in Cape Town I was bewildered by the number of caches - where does one start. I asked some of the old dogs for suggestions and worked from there.

To help visitors to Cape Town I have compiled a bookmark list of favourite caches and a discussion. I hope folks find it useful.

A previous topic on Favourite Caches in South Africa can be added to the Geocacher Visiting South Africa Toolkit.

Feel free to add suggestions to this topic.

Why is it that whenever I need information I always get it a few weeks late! :D I was in Cape Town last month and a cache I hoped would have been published was actually up and running 3 days after I left! The same thing happened in Port Elizabeth. Now, I am home again, and the pooks comes up with his fantastic list of caches that must be visited in Cape Town. Oh well, just another excuse to spent a few days extra next time I am there. :)

Thanks for the trouble and effort to post this. I have it bookmarked now.

You are right GlobalRat - I have noted in my DISCUSSION that a walk up Lion's Head must be one of the missing links of places to visit in Cape Town that I have not visited. It is in my sights.

By the way, due to this discussion, I am scratching on Stoddard's Demise - I know it is out of my reach but I find it intriguing.