Tracking TB's passing through your caches...

amaSoekSoek

Is there a way to see which TB/Coins have been logged into and out of a cache you own?

Say for example an cacher books a TB into one of your caches, and the next day someone else books it out.

And in this period you have not log onto geocaching.com?

I also do not see which TB/Coin has been booked into a cache you own on the e-mail notification,

unless the cacher specifically mentions it?

Am I missing something, or is this just not possible?

We enjoy reading up on the "history" of TB/coins passing through our geocaches...

On the cache page, "inventory" box on the right, click on "see the history".

Hope this helps. B)

Just checked, the problem lies with if there is no TB currently in the cache, it does not display - "see the history"

There must be at least one TB currently in the cache - before this is displayed. . . ;)

Edited by amaSoekSoek

Just checked, the problem lies with if there is no TB currently in the cache, it does not display - "see the history"

There must be at least one TB currently in the cache - before this is displayed. . . ;)

Works for me whether there are TBs in the cache or not.

Only time that "see the history" doesn't show is if there's never been a TB/coin booked into the cache.....

Maybe someone else should comment too.....

I'm not sure if I see things differently having a reviewer account? B)

Thanks everyone!

It turned out that ( in one of our caches that never had a TB in yet) a cacher placed a bug - that is a bug as in ant/spider not TravelBug!

I think excessive work/spending to much time at work is starting to take it toll...

Thanks again everyone.

Edited by amaSoekSoek