Garmin 60CSX help -- quick!

softball29

I'm hoping someone can help me quickly as I'm trying to load some things on my GPS and need to do it tonight.

I went to load 75 caches on the GPS and it says I'm full.

So I look at the manual trying to figure out how to delete a bunch. However, it seems I can only delete one at a time? Is there a different way to do this? I don't have my desktop right now and don't know where the discs are that came with the GPS.

Any help is appreciated. I don't have a problem wiping all my waypoints as I can reload those I need, but I need space and know there are a ton on there I don't need.

Thanks an hopefully someone can help fast!

i have that gps and i dont know that either but if i were you i would delete them as you go then you will never get into that problem

or alternatively

buy a bigger memory stick

then you will never get into that trouble

well thats what i would do

Waypoints (as opposed to POIs) are stored in the 60CSx internal memory, not the memory card. Getting a bigger card won't enable you to store more waypoints (and geocaches are just waypoints with a special icon).

--Larry

The easiest way to delete a group of things is to:

1) hit the find button

2) Select geocache

3) hit menu button

4) choose delete option

5) Select the icon you want to delete and it will delete all of those waypoints.

Done.

You will have to do that for each icon and it will clear all of the things you want off as a group. Or as someone else mentioned you can do it individually. Your choice..