Travel Bug

Buckleigh

Hey y'all. I'm a non Geocacher (at this point). My sister turned me on to GPS and Travel Bugs. I've activated a travel bug, but since I don't have GPS (yet) I was hoping someone in my area would be kind enough to hide my bug for me. I live in Las Vegas and would like the bug hid close to where I live. Sooooo..if you live in Las Vegas, Charleston/Rainbow, Zip Code 89146 area, please IM me, I would snailmail the bug to you and you would hide the bug for me. I would really really appreciate it and would try to recipricate in some way for y'all.

Hey y'all. I'm a non Geocacher (at this point). My sister turned me on to GPS and Travel Bugs. I've activated a travel bug, but since I don't have GPS (yet) I was hoping someone in my area would be kind enough to hide my bug for me. I live in Las Vegas and would like the bug hid close to where I live. Sooooo..if you live in Las Vegas, Charleston/Rainbow, Zip Code 89146 area, please IM me, I would snailmail the bug to you and you would hide the bug for me. I would really really appreciate it and would try to recipricate in some way for y'all.

I found my first cache by using Google Earth and some common sense. Then I went out and bought my GPS. When you buy your new Colorado, enjoy the fun. The reason I said Colorado is that I would buy a Colorado if I had it to do over again. Make sure you get a good GPS. You can't go wrong with a Garmin. There are certainly cheaper GPS if you just want to try it out.