GARMIN 350

I PLUG IN MY COORDINATES BUT I CAN'T GET THIS UNIT TO LEAD ME TO THE CACHE. IT GETS ME CLOSE BUT DOESN'T TELL ME WHAT DIRECTION TO WALK IN OR IF I AM WITHIN A CERTAIN NUMBER OF FEET. IT JUST GIVES ME A GENERAL VICINITY. WHAT AM I MISSING OR DOING WRONG? HELP. MAYBE THIS MODEL ISN'T FOR GEOACHING. :)

The unit is not designed for geocaching but it can be done. If you change the routing to off road and pedestrian it will give you the straight line of sight distance to the coords. The distance will count down to 30’ then it will throw a checkered flag that you have arrived. Continue another 10’ – 20’ and stop. You can do another go to, recent finds and the same coords. The distance will display less than the 30’ but as soon as you move you will get the flag again. You can also use the satellite page display to match your location coords to the listed cache coords. Touch the green satellite strength bars in the upper left corner of the Where to?, View Map, travel Kit page to get to the satellite page.