City Blitz - Baltimore

crosschk

I was looking around and I saw there is truly an abundance of cashes in a relatively small area. I was thinking it would be a good place to spend 12-14 hours caching. Would anyone be interested in doing a blitz here? Has it been done before?

Looking to go in early august during the week or posibly the weekend.

Any interest?

I'd be interested if on a Sunday. I work 6 days a week and there is no way I can get off. I work in a one person post office and someone has to deliver the mail! I would suggest as the above poster said, to put this out for the Md Geocaching Society. I know when we did a blitz on DC, it helped a lot to have someone who knew the area to be with us. I know nothing about Baltimore having only viisted it maybe a dozen times in the past almost 50 years.

Oh and if I can come, my best friend may join us as well as my oldest son and perhaps a grandchild or two. Our normal family caching party is 9.

Terri

I setup a yahoo group to help make plans. If your interested

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/geoblitz/

We can plan and post links and what not and not take up the boards time if people are not interested.

terri and billy

Sundays would be good for me. What month

ladypmd03

Its a lot of fun enjoy

Okay, requested membership at yahoo.

Any month for the most part is good for us. I skip church and then feel guilty until I start findng caches. When we did DC it was a wet cool Oct day. We couldn't wait to warm up and like Baltimore, it's a couple of hours from the house.

Does anyone know if Baltimore has like a metro system? Are we trying to make a circle and come back to where we started? Lots of questions to work out but it should be fun.

Terri