260 vs 760 difference?

Auto sort means you enter a handful of waypoints and the GPS sorts them in an efficient route so you don't go zig zagging from closest to farthest. I had some experience with this when I had a 2720. Once the order was created, you could rearrange it to suit your specific need.

The number is routes (10), means the GPS can store 10 such routes. The max waypoints of the 760 is 500; so, I presume each route can have up to 50 waypoints.

Can someone explain the diffrence between the Nuvi 260 and 760 as it relates to

1. Auto sort multiple destinations (provides most direct route) 760 yes 260 no

2. Routes: 10 on the 760 zero on the 260

The 700 series supports multi-destination routing. With the 200 series, all you can set is a destination and one via point.

So what your saying, the 260 will only allow me to put in one destination and the 760 I can put in multiple stops at the begining of my trip?

If you choose a waypoint to route to when you are already routing to another waypoint, the Nuvi will ask you if you want to make the new waypoint the final destination or continue to the other waypoint via this new one. You only get these two options. I've seen this feature on the Nuvi 660 and 750. Don't know about the others.