Geocaching all in one coin

kdv

Hi there,

I hosted a tiny lunch event last week and grabbed a few coins there, including a Geocaching all in one coin that I must have lost on the way back to the trainstation :laughing:

I would really like to replace the coin, so I need a bit of help. A trade would be good, or if anyone knows if these are still for sale, I could also buy one of course. I was hoping to be able to inform the coin owner of the bad news together with a bit of good news... If anyone has this coin (any metal) available for trade or whatever, no shipping would be required. I would just ask you to give me the activation info so I can forward it to the owner, and then you can release the coin anywhere in the wild.

Thanks for all and any help in saving my 'reputation' :D

Katja

P.S. I have a trade list on geocoincollection.com (kdv)

Edited by kdv

Maybe you can ask the distributor to put the tarckingnumber of the original coin on it, then you saved the history also...

Coins are already engraved, so I'd doubt that would be possible. Nice thought though as that would be a nice thing to have. :laughing:

Yes, that would be amazing, but I also think the engraving happens in China at the time of minting.

Thanks for the pointers guys! By the way it's a 2007 coin (TB1YYEG).

Maybe you can ask the distributor to put the tarckingnumber of the original coin on it, then you saved the history also...

Coins are already engraved, so I'd doubt that would be possible. Nice thought though as that would be a nice thing to have. :laughing: