Anybody got a boat...

quadmommy

Ok, so this one is about 1.2 mi from my home and begging me to find it.

Problem is that I need a boat or someone to take me out in the water.

Osprey Hangout GC1CBBC

Looks like Frisbee'r already marked it for a kayak trip. Anyone got a boat????

Don't feel bad. I have several on the Columbia River I would like to do, but I am boatless also.

Russ (PastorDIC)

Sorry Donna, Since I lost three of my four tendons attached to my right rotocuff, I wouldn't be able to launch and retrieve my boat in heavy seas, so I sold it last fall. I still have a small very unstable

row boat that I can still use on small lakes. Belleterre has a canoe and also has a kayak, I think. Dick

Holy crud, it's still there and waiting. Crawling in the mud isn't my idea of fun. Getting stuck in it doesn't sound so good either. I've got a pedalboat, but I'm worried we'll get out there but not back in. The King5 newschopper will rescue me and you'll see teasers for the 11pm news.

There is another water cache called "Waterlogged" off the boat ramp in Tracyton. I tried out my little boat and found it today. The water was calm as a mill pond and I had no problems. I paid $10 for the boat about 40 years ago and it is very unstable. Right now I have it on a motorcycle trailer and pull it with my Land Cruiser. If I still had my larger boat I would come down and we could go find the cache. The little one is just not safe. Dick