Can someone help me? I don't speak Danish

Hi!

I'm sorry to bother you, but I need some help.

Can someone read the logs of the cache below and tell me if any mention of my coin still being in the cache is there? There have been 5 logs since the coin was dropped and I'm wondering if it is gone :rolleyes:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...6d-8d58c355e390

Thank you so very much in advance for any help you can give!

Coins do not travel that fast in Denmark - in one of my caches a coin was dropped by First Finder - the cache had (as far as i remember) five finds the next month - but none of the four og five visitors grabbed the coin. Feel free to mail me via geoching.com if you need any other translations from danísh (i dont spend that much time in here at .com-forum as we do have a nice forum in danish on geocaching.dk).

Edited by NeverWalkAlone

Your coin is now grabbed from the cache today at 08.00 PM - local time.

Translation of log (Not exact put you should be able to get the point):

A few weeks went by before we found the time to find a cache, which lies less than a kilometer from home.

Out: Geocoin

In: -

Edited by NeverWalkAlone

Thank you everyone so VERY much for checking on this for me!

I thought it odd that the cache was visited by several people and the coin not taken - where I live, I've seen coins disappear in less than three hours after the drop, so I was a bit worried it was not there.

I'm just a bit excited about following this coin since it has traveled so far :D