creating geocoins

paganfrog

my husband was wandering around all the different geocaching webshops. he swears he found a cache shop that would allow you to design a geocoin for a small cost and they would get a bunch made up and give you a few of them to do your own trades or whatever with, but the rest of them this shop would own and sell.

he now cant remember what website this was on.

is he mistaken or is this possible to do?

Edited by paganfrog

my husband was wandering around all the different geocaching webshops. he swears he found a cache shop that would allow you to design a geocoin for a small cost and they would get a bunch made up and give you a few of them to do your own trades or whatever with, but the rest of them this shop would own and sell.

he now cant remember what website this was on.

is he mistaken or is this possible to do?

It depends on your coin design. If they think it will sell, they will do it. If it don't sell well and they made it, you will have to buy the ones they can't get rid of.

We're sorry, but as with all threads of this type, I am going to refer you to the pinned threads at the top of this forum that include all the Groundspeak Approved vendors for having a coin made. Threads like this always end up inviting advertising, whether intended or not and we close them. All the information you need can be f0und in the pinned threads and by contacting the vendors.