Palm Treo 750: anyone use for paperless?

Although I have not used the Treo 750 I have used the Treo 700wx as well as several others windows mobile devices and they work great for paperless caching.I would highly recommend getting cachemate for your Treo

there are several free options and ways to do paperless but the $8 for Cachemate is well worth in my opinion.

If you have unlimited Data make sure you bookmark wap.geocaching.com it can be quite useful when out in the field.I also like Google Mobile Maps which can give you maps as well as aerial views.This is most useful when used with a GPS attached to your phone but can be used without one,once again I would only recommend if you have unlimited data.Have fun and enjoy the phone if you get it.

CrazyOn2Wheels

Used my Treo 650 for a short while.

I decided I didn't like having it out and exposed where I cache, so I bought a cheap PDA so if it gets lost or damged, the loss it not so great.

Now it goes in a dry bag inside my courier bag and stays 'till I get back to the car.

But as above, it worked great!

PP